To be a member of the club you must own or lease a Land Rover or Range Rover.
As a member of the club you will: -
- Meet like minded Land Rover enthusiasts
- Be part of the knowledge base of members
- learn all about your vehicle first hand
- Find the best places for servicing, parts, accessories, etc.
- learn or enhance your off-road driving skills in a club environment
- Get access to member deals and discounts with various organisations
- Gain a good group of friends for 4wd day trips or weekend outings
To join all you need do is fill in the online select the membership type below and you will need to attend at least 3 events including at least 1 trip.
Types of Membership
We have 2 levels of membership - family and individual.
- Family membership is 1 or 2 adults and children under 18 years of age. The cost is $75 per year.
- Individual membership cost is $70 per year.
- New members incur a one off $10 joining fee.
- Membership fees are due on the 1st of July each year.
- Members joining between October and April have their membership costs pro-rated.
Select your membership type below. This will allow you to register for trips while we process your application for club membership.
Once you have completed this membership form please do not pay any money till you receive an email containing an Invoice for payment.