Thank you for your interest in our club constitution.
The objectives of the club are clearly laid out on the first page:
2. The objects for which the Association is established are:
(1) To provide a common meeting place for people with an interest in four-wheel driving.
(2) To conduct social and training outings where members are encouraged to improve their four wheel driving confidence and skill.
(3) To conserve and protect the natural environment, and undertake where possible, activities which assist in this objective.
(4) To promote family participation and friendship between club members.