This is just to give people some advance warning about a trip for the Canning Stock Route next year.
The dates have not been finalised, but it will at least 4 weeks sometime between June to August 2020. As such the meeting place will need to be decided by those coming as this will depend on the time people have. The final route has also yet to be decided whether we do the full or half length of the Canning, and what other places we would like to visit whilst out that way.
I will be limiting numbers on this trip to a maximum of 5-6 vehicles so please only register if you are pretty sure you can go.
If you want anymore information please either come and see me at a meeting or on another trip as I would like all participants in the trip to have some input into the trip before it is finalised.