The Land Rover Owners Club of Brisbane Inc. is a not for profit organisation that was formed in July 1986.
An elected committee manages the club; the various activities are organised and run by volunteer members.
The aims of the club are:
- to provide a common meeting place for people with an interest in four wheel driving
- to arrange outings to areas of interest for the day or weekend
- to organise a social program that includes day or night functions, and meetings where club members can get together
- to conserve and protect the natural environment and undertake, where possible, activities which will assist in this objective
- to facilitate the discussion of vehicle modification, design and difficulties that could be encountered
- to promote family participation and friendship between club members